Mango telecom channel development manager
You will manage existing relationships and acquire new channel partners, being responsible for all aspects of sales, onboarding, training, and support. This is a target carrying role where high levels of activity and the provision of an outstanding partner experience are essential for success.
- Develop and manage new channel partners
- Onboard and train them as required
- Manage and support existing channel relationships
- Be aware of the competitor landscape
- Deliver sales in line with targets through your channel partners
Skills and Qualifications
You’ll be a high performing channel individual from the telecoms industry, with a proven track record of over-performance. You’ll be passionate about what you do, driven and tenacious.
- Experienced in business sales
- Experienced in the telecom channel
- A great negotiator, and quick to establish relationships
- A super-positive attitude
- Plenty of initiative and drive to shape your channel
Position title: Channel Development Manager
To apply: All candidates should email a cover letter describing their interest and qualifications and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th January