Inka Consulting Associates Ltd is a program and project management consulting company located in Kigali. The ICT Chamber and Private Sector Federation (PSF), in close collaboration with the German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ), have hired Inka Consulting Associates Limited to develop a Digital Transformation, Training and Certification Process for tourism companies in Rwanda.
The rationale of the assignment is to support the ICT Chamber in setting up Digital Transformation Agents (DTAs) for the Digitalization Cluster for the tourism sector. The DTAs assist tourism companies during their digitalization process by conducting on-site visits and workshops to explore the potential of digitalization for the tourism company. As result, the DTAs provide audit reports with recommendations on digitalization for the company.
Inka, therefore, seeks to hire highly qualified, dedicated, talented graduates for a short-term assignment as Digital Transformation Agent(s). The Digital Transformation Agent(s) will work closely with the Inka Consulting Associates Ltd in partner with ICT Chamber to define the digitization opportunities for tour operators, travel agencies and hotels.
Digital Transformation Agent(s) (DTAs) (12)
- Carry out an audit using set criteria to determine the level and extent of digitization of the tourism organizations required to provide a comprehensive digital experience that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations and delivering tangible business value.
- Identify transformation opportunities based on a thorough understanding of digital transformation in the Tourism sector
- Conducting on-site visits and workshops to explore the potential of digitalization for the tourism company.
- Providing guidance and training to tourism organizations on the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance
*Candidates must be willing and able to travel up to 80% within the country.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Tourism or Hospitality Industry or related field
- Strictly minimum of 2 years of work experience with digital business process transformation for the Senior DTA position
- English and Kinyarwanda is a must
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong understanding of the Rwanda tourism sector and global trends in the tourism industry especially in relation to digitalization
- Excellent understanding of digital transformation best practices and ability to communicate business value resulting from successful digital transformation execution
- Ability to build, motivate and lead a team
- Ability to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
- MS Office Applications
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management
- DTA(s) should have a sense of adaptability, as they will need to stay current on new technologies
- Good presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of degree, copy of national identity card or passport, academic certificates and any other useful documents with an application letter addressed to the Business Manager, Inka Consulting Associates Ltd should be submitted electronically via email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th January 2019 at 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by 24th January 2019, and appointment by 31st January 2019.
Done at Kigali 12th January 2019
Inka Consulting Associates Ltd
– A CV should not be more than 3 pages.
– Qualifications and Skills should be detailed