JOB ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IT SECURITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE OFFICER:
Business Development Fund (BDF) would like to recruit a suitable, qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of IT Security and Infrastructure Office. The candidate will be in charge of IT security measures for all applications and infrastructure within the organisation as well sensitising staff on the guidelines and procedures to follow in regard to the usage of company technology resources.
- Responsible for managing and supporting company IT infrastructure (on-site and off-site).
- Responsible for the administration and enforcement of the organization’s IT Security Policies, Procedures, Standards, and Codes.
- Responsible for ensuring that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of a company’s information assets are protected.
- Provide guidance on security-related matters to the unit and management with regards to the development, maintenance, and implementation of system and processes.
- Develop, implement security standards, procedures, and guidelines for the organization.
- Monitor and maintain network problems, diagnosing and solving network faults.
- Manage the Windows-based Network Infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, and WINS), Remote Access Servers, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Server Class OS
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information security protocols are adhered to.
- Address and resolve information security queries, complaints and issues passed on by users
- To manage user id, the password for all applications (either developed in house or by external vendors).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science from a recognized training institution or any equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Should be a Rwandan and not more than 35 years
- At least a 5-year experience in IT security and IT Infrastructure.
- Relevant certification in IT security and infrastructure management.
- IT Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Extensive technical knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, Decision-making
Note: Only shortlisted will be contacted
How to apply: Please submit your application letter with Curriculum Vitae, notified copies academic and professional certificates, copies of Identity card and contact details of three references to BDF office Reception, KN4 Av, M. Peace Plaza, 5Tth floor to attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than 25th Jan 2019 at 11 A.M.