ABOUT IGNITE POWER RWANDA
Ignite Power is Pan-African developer and financier of safe clean energy solutions, operating in Rwanda. Ignite solutions are targeted to be as affordable as possible and environmentally friendly, providing nation-scale interventions in a sustainable way. In line with scaling up our operations in the country, we are hiring talented Rwanda youths.
As a Customer Service Agent (CSA), you will contribute to a team effort and do your best to meet customer needs by giving helpful Info on products, registrations, resolving customer issues, taking orders, following up on unpaid accounts, troubleshooting problems and answering complaints.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- As a CSA, you will attend to calls and non-phone work ensuring that customers are assisted efficiently in a professional and responsive manner within the shortest time possible
- You will build a sustainable relationship and engage customers by taking the extra mile to offer all the necessary information and remote technical support to the satisfaction of the clients
- Compile reports and data logging as my be required from time to time from your superiors
- You will need to acquire adequate technical knowledge, portray a professional image, and be dedicated to providing a high level of customer experience and satisfaction with the available resources
- Meet both personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets set by the company by positively contributing to a 360 degrees team efforts
- Gather data and develop reports to aid in departmental operations and strategic positioning
- Remain informed of all new and existing products carried by the Company, by reviewing catalogs and other appropriate materials.
- Keep the Customer Service Manager informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective reporting and management
- Registration and activation of new accounts
- Support for all Commercial Units in the organization
- Confirmation of newly registered accounts before activation and calling back the client to ensure that all the registration details are well captured and the registered details match with the customer registered.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post A level certification
- Good communication skills and ability to command attention from customer and engage even a disappointed customer
- Fluent in English and local language
- Emotional intelligence
- Experience in Business Processes for Solar power.
- Independent thinker who can offer solution to complex situations
- Developed negotiation and communication skills
- Developed management and leadership skills
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language. Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
All interested candidates should submit an updated CV, Cover letter and 3 Professional references by completing very carefully the following application form.