REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
ISCO was established in 1995 and is the current leading provider of security services in Rwanda. It provides forward thinking solutions that have been streamlined and digitized for efficient and timely operational standards.
Recently rebranded from Intersec Security to ISCO, The Company has transformed from a traditional security company to an innovative service provider in services that require expertise &vast national network including:-
- Armed and Unarmed Guarding services
- Video Surveillance, Alarms & Access Control
- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Equipment
- Cash-in-Transit & Cash Processing Services
- Courier & Logistics Services
- 4G Enabled Security Services
ISCO wishes to hire 3 transporters to transport milk. The following are the requirements
Transporter must have
Owning at least 5 Fuso with a capacity of well covered each one caries 10 Tones
– A company should be registered at RDB
– 3 completion certificate of previous customers
– Rura transportation licence is mandatory.
– Cargo insurance an added advantage
– Minimum quantity per districts: 50,000Liters per month
– Should be financially strong with a capacity to increase the fleet upon contract signature.
– Ability to submit daily transportation operations reports/status to ISCO.
– Truck speed governors mandatory.
– Willing to disclose all his subcontractors to ISCO for approval.
– Transport management system and GPS devices an added advantage.
Lot 1:Gicumbi, musanze, Nyabihu, Rubavu, Rutsiro
Lot 4:Nyaruguru, nyamagabe,nyanza,gisagara,huye
- The transporter will find full information related to the final destination of milk at ISCO head office
- EOI should be reach ISCO reception not later than 19th February 2019 at 10:00 AM. addressed to procurement officer 0783711831. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 0788637699
For more information contact 0788309542
Ag Managing Director