Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- The National Union of Disability Organizations of Rwanda (NUDOR) (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) funded by its ordinary budget towards the cost of:
Title of the Tender
Tender Reference Number
Supply Office Equipment
The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- NUDOR invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the supply of office materials and stationaries as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in both French and English may be obtained from the headquarters, KICUKIRO DISTRICT, NIBOYE SECTOR, NIBOYE CELL, MUNINI VILLAGE, in front of SIMBA SUPERMARKET, road of ECOLE HENRI MATISSE building KK360 ST upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Rwandan francs only (frw 10,000) to Account N° 00487477-33 of NUDOR opened at Bank of Kigali.
- Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day from 8:00 AM up 5:00 PM from February, 13th 2019.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to:
Executive Secretary of NUDOR
Po Box 1546 Kigali
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies, one of which is the original must reach the Logistics Officer at the address mentioned above Not later than March 06th, 2019 at 10:00 am. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at NUDOR meeting room on March 6, 2019, at 12:00 am.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 62/2018 of 25/08/2018 on Public Procurement.
Done at Kigali, on February 13th, 2019
NSENGIYUMVA Jean Damascène