Piran Rwanda Resources Limited is a mining company focused on the production and exploration of tin, tantalum, and tungsten. Piran, through its subsidiary Piran Rwanda Limited, holds a 25-year mining licence for the Musha and Ntunga mines in the prolific tin region of Eastern Rwanda. The company currently extracts Sn-Ta concentrate and is rapidly increasing production. After strengthening its financial position, bringing a Mineral Processing Plant on site, we need to prepare ourselves for a more complicated and faster-paced style of operations by hiring new team members in the areas of things which will change significantly.
Piran Rwanda Ltd wishes to recruit a qualified, competent and proactive staff for the following position:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports to: Financial Controller
Job Location: Musha and Ntunga Mines.
Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for business. Budgeting and forecasting. Planning and monitoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist the operation in creating a business model on potential investment in Rwanda.
- Create an analysis on business decisions like buy vs hire, imported vs local, life cycle costings, and other costs savings analysis.
- Management of accounts of Piran Rwanda operations, ensuring proper recording and analysis of financials in Xero.
- Recording, analyzing and reconciliation of financial data.
- Tax compliance, proper treatment, and filing of tax requirement.
- Performing assets and stock controls
- Supply chain function (sourcing, contract negotiations)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Certified Accountant with extensive experience in the field of Accounting and Finance
- Knowledgeable on Tax, Labor, Investment and Importation law in Rwanda and with experience on dealing with the respective government authorities
- With knowledge of performing business modeling and financial analysis
- With an experience of doing payroll for more than 500 people.
- Advance knowledge on MS office applications (excel, word, access)
- Organized and with attention to details
- Leadership skills
- Background on the medical insurance company is a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Instrumentation and Electrical Measurements Critical Thinking. …
- Must have organizational skills and innovative thinking.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fast learner
- Experience in any accounting software
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach below documents via email to email@example.com
- Motivation letter addressed to; The General Manager Piran Rwanda Ltd explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copy of a degree.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Deadline of application is Monday 21st February 2019 at 5 PM.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.