KIGALI GOLF CLUB
Joint Committee for development of the Kigali Golf Course
Invitation to Tender
Title: Lot 2: Supply and installation of equipment for the KGC Club House kitchen and laundry
- The Kigali Golf Club (KGC) through the Joint Committee for the development of Kigali Golf Course intends to hire a competent firm to supply and install furniture and equipment for the KGC Club House located in Nyarutarama, Gasabo District, City of Kigali.
- The Joint Committee for the development of Kigali Golf Course invites national registered companies specialized in these fields to submit proposals (technical and financial) for the supply and installation of furniture and equipment for the KGC Club House as indicated in the details BoQs and technical specifications.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain detailed BoQs and technical specifications or further information from email@example.com (Tel. +250 785 498 616).
- A compulsory site visit shall be conducted under the supervision of KGC Joint Committee on 22nd February 2019 at 9 am.
- Well printed proposals, properly bound and presented in 4 copies one of which is the original must reach the Joint Committee for the development of Kigali Golf Course at the new Club House not later than 1st March 2019 at 9 am.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 2% with a validity of 120 days issued by a Bank or an Insurance company registered in Rwanda for each lot
- The proposals shall be placed in an envelope clearly marked ‘Technical and the financial proposals for Supply and installation of equipment for the KGC Club House kitchen and laundry
- Proposals will be opened in the presence of bidders at the new Club House on 1st March 2019 at 10 am.
Done at Kigali on 14/02/2019
For the Joint Committee