Our Ref: 2063/02/UN/2019
Kigali, February 18th, 2019
PRINTING OF IEC (INFORMATION EDUCATION COMMUNICATION) PRACTICAL TOOLS/MATERIALS& LEGAL GUIDE BOOKLETS ON THE LAND LAW IN THE CONTEXT OF RAISING GENDER EQUALITY AND AWARENESS IN LEGAL FRAMEWORKS GOVERNING LAND RIGHTS AT COMMUNITY LEVEL.
TENDER NOTICE: N° RFP/22/UN/02/2019
SOURCE OF FUND: SIDA Via LANTMATERIET
- Haguruka is a Non-Governmental Organization established on 16th July 1991 and agreed by the Ministerial Order n°127/05 on 28th of December 1991.HAGURUKA has a mission to defend women and children’s rights using international and national legal frameworks and policies. The vision of Haguruka Contributing to the creation of a society where children, women and men ’s right is equal and respected for sustainable development.
- Haguruka invites interested bidders to submit bids for PRINTING IEC PRACTICAL MATERIALS & LEGAL GUIDE BOOKLETS ON THE LAND LAW IN THE CONTEXT OF RAISING GENDER EQUALITY AND AWARENESS IN LEGAL FRAMEWORKS GOVERNING LAND RIGHTS AT COMMUNITY LEVEL.
- The details are found in the Tender Documents
- Tender Documents may be obtained from Haguruka Head Office Located in KIMIRONKO, upon presentation of proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 10,000Rwf to Account Name: ASSOCIATION HAGURUKA, No. 00040-0203052-64 / FONDS HAGURUKA opened at BANK OF KIGALI.
- Tender Documents may be obtained during all working days from the place hereabove indicated from 18th February 2019.
- All inquiries should be addressed to Haguruka Executive Secretary at Haguruka’s offices located at Kimironko, the same road to prison, KG11, AV 95 or via email: info@Haguruka.org.rw
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one of which is the original must be submitted at the address mentioned above not later than 22nd February 2019.at 11:00 AM, local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 11:30 AM, local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender reference, title and marked as follows:
″Do not open except in the public session of 22nd February 2019 at 11:30 AM, local time”
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with article 5, “Competitive Procurement Process’’, Section 5.3, on Haguruka s Procurement Policy.
Done at Kigali, on 18th February 2019
National Executive Secretary