Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd is a Christian Micro Finance Institution that started in August 2006. It is licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). Our mission is to bring holistic transformation into the community through quality financial services. We are led by quality service, transparency, integrity and accountability as our values. And we are committed to taking financial services closer to the people.
We are looking for a young and dynamic Administration Officer to work at the Head Office and handle all the administrative tasks of our institution. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will need to have multiple skills to offer administrative support to all staff and partners at large.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in Business Administration and/or Management
- One (1) year in a working environment would be an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How to apply:
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please submit the following documents to Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd Head Office Human Resource Department located at Kicukiro, SONATUBE opposite University of Tourism, Technology and Business Studies (UTB).
- Letter of motivation to the Managing Director of ACB Ltd;
- Curriculum Vitae indicating 3 referees and their addresses;
- Photocopies of diploma/degrees;
- Photocopy of identity card;
- Recommendation letter signed by your Church Pastor.
Deadline of application: 27/02/2019 at 13:00 PM.
Note: Detailed Job Descriptions can be found at the Head Office.
Done at Kigali, 20 February 2019