Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd is a Christian Micro Finance Institution that started in August 2006. It is licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). Our mission is to bring holistic transformation into the community through quality financial services. We are led by quality service, transparency, integrity and accountability as our values. And we are committed to taking financial services closer to the people.
Assistant Internal Control
We are recruiting a well informed Assistant Internal Control with specific skills and quality of an internal auditor. Reporting to the Internal Control Manager, you will assist in developing proper systems and procedures of a bank institution and will conduct audits in all the areas of our operations.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting with at least CPA part 1 certificate
- A minimum of three (3) years in the accounting and/or audit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluency in English
How to apply:
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please submit the following documents to Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd Head Office Human Resource Department located at Kicukiro, SONATUBE opposite University of Tourism, Technology and Business Studies (UTB).
- Letter of motivation to the Managing Director of ACB Ltd;
- Curriculum Vitae indicating 3 referees and their addresses;
- Photocopies of diploma/degrees;
- Photocopy of identity card;
- Recommendation letter signed by your Church Pastor.
Deadline of application: 27/02/2019 at 13:00 PM.
Note: Detailed Job Descriptions can be found at the Head Office.
Done at Kigali, 20 February 2019