Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd is a Christian Micro Finance Institution that started in August 2006. It is licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). Our mission is to bring holistic transformation into the community through quality financial services. We are led by quality service, transparency, integrity and accountability as our values. And we are committed to taking financial services closer to the people.
Branch Manager (1)
We are looking for a strong Branch Manager who is determined to grow our savings and loan portfolio at our Branch in Nyabugogo and outperform other branches. As a Branch Manager and reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will have the skills to mobilize clients and savings, manage a loan portfolio and lead a team.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of three (3) years in the banking sector mobilizing clients and savings and managing an important loan portfolio
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluency in English
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please submit the following documents to Amasezerano Community Banking (ACB) Ltd Head Office Human Resource Department located at Kicukiro, SONATUBE opposite University of Tourism, Technology and Business Studies (UTB).
- Letter of motivation to the Managing Director of ACB Ltd;
- Curriculum Vitae indicating 3 referees and their addresses;
- Photocopies of diploma/degrees;
- Photocopy of identity card;
- Recommendation letter signed by your Church Pastor.
Deadline of application: 27/02/2019 at 13:00 PM.
Note: Detailed Job Descriptions can be found at the Head Office.
Done at Kigali, 20 February 2019