EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO SUPPLY ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR SERVICES
Medical Procurement and Production Division/Rwanda Biomedical Center (MPPD/RBC) is a public institution with the mandate of procurement storage and distribution of affordable quality health commodities in Rwanda.
Chemonics International Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Chemonics”), under the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project, USAID Contract No. AID-OAA-I-15-00004, Task Order No. 04 Contract No. AID-OAA-TO-16-00018 provides technical assistance and procurement support to MPPD/RBC to improve its storage and distribution functions.
Currently, RBC/MPPD Free trade zone warehouse lacks a heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system. An HVAC system is critical for the safe storage of commodities and controlling the temperature to ensure a comfortable work environment. To solve these issues, RBC/MPPD with the support from GHSC-PSM project wishes to install an HVAC system in the warehouse.
GHSC-PSM project in Rwanda will support RBC/MPPD for:
- The acquisition of engineering contractor services that will be the: installation, testing and commissioning of HVAC System at the RBC/MPPD free trade zone warehouse.
- The engineering contractor will provide its estimate on the schedule of quantity, proceed with the implementation of this project:
- The contractor will have a team that includes site manager, preferably and mechanical engineering with HVAC experience, senior electrical/HVAC engineering and HVAC site technician.
- The engineering contractor will provide the timeline and the draft work plan for each deliverable.
- The engineering contractor will purchase the HVAC equipment, for the installation, testing and commissioning of the HVAC system to be placed at RBC/MPPD warehouse located in plot Number, H8 in free economic zone in Masoro-Ndera
- Others, per request from the client.
The warehouse is located in plot number H8 in the free economic zone in Gasabo District, Masoro, Ndera. It has2925 SQM for the storage area and 585 SQM for office space.
MPPD Division in collaboration with GHSC-PSM wishes to invite qualified and interested parties to pick up the full Request for Proposal (RFP) at the GHSC-PSM office at the reception.
Bid submission documents can be obtained from our website www.chemonics.com/Rwanda MPPD_HVAC and our offices strictly from Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 to March 5th, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm, at the following address:
Plot Number 1003, African Union Boulevard, RSSB Building, Tower II, Floor 7, Kiyovu, Kigali.
The completed applications should be properly sealed and marked with the reference number of the solicitation and returned to the tender box provided in our offices indicated above.
The bid submission deadline is Friday, March 22nd, 2019.