KN 184, Street NO 1
P.O Box 5141
JOB ADVERTISEMENT FOR A DATA MANAGER
Job Title: Data Manager
Reports to: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Job location: Kigali
February 27th, 2019
WE-ACTx for HOPE’s mission is to empower vulnerable communities to live healthier and productive lives. We help people living with and affected by HIV acquire the skills and capacity they need to fight disease and poverty and live happier and more productive lives.
WE-ACTx For Hope is a local NGO legally registered by Rwanda Governance Board; WE-ACTx For Hope then signed a memo of understanding with the Ministry of Health for running the medical clinic in partnership with other partners.
WE-ACTx for HOPE was granted legal status by a Ministerial order No. 106/11 of 11/08/2008.
In partnership with AHF Rwanda, WE-ACTx For Hope is looking for a well dedicated and self-motivated highly qualified Data Manager.
To provide data entry and data management support within the WE-ACTx For Hope Program, with a primary focus on HIV/AIDS-related diseases.
- Prepare and analyze data collected in the Clinic
- Test the validity and reliability of all databases and update them for different reports;
- Ensure the management and analysis of HMIS
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for different programs
- Participate in operational research
- Update OpenMRS
- Update Linkage to ART Register
- Prepare the reports of CDC and indicators
- Do anything else as requested by his/her supervisors in relation to the work
- Must be of Rwandan Nationality
- Must have A0 degree
- Demonstrate experience in the HIV/AIDS Program
- Experience of 3 years in data management
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal leadership, communication, technical writing, and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Rwanda Health System and preferably in HIV/AIDS
- Fluent in English and French
- Computer literate in excel, word and power point
- Please attach a CV, Letter of motivation addressed to Director of Clinical Systems WE-ACTx for Hope Clinic and all supporting certificates of studies, experience and 3 recommendations letters.
- Soft copies will be sent on these emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copies will also be required to be deposited to WE-ACTx For Hope Reception at DORONA HOUSE, en face BCK, avenue de Kalisimbi
Tel: 0788302797 and 0788304613.
Deadline is March 8, 2019, at 04:00 pm.
Submitted applications will not be returned to candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.