Job Title: Finance and Accounting Coach
Based at: Kigali, Rwanda
RUMA Consult is a rapidly growing management consultancy company that offers a wide range of services including bookkeeping, financial analysis, tax advisory, capacity building e.t.c. We need to hire on a part-time basis a finance and accounting expert to coach assigned trainees on various Finance and Accounting subjects, including but not limited to:
- Business plan elaboration
- Financial modelling and metrics
- Sources of capital
- Financial reporting
- Business valuation
The coach will be expected to work approximately eight hours a week (during normal working hours) consistently for six months. The assignment will require the coach to be hands-on and as well supervise and assist the trainees in achieving their goals.
Qualification and skills requirements
- Masters in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification such as CPA or CIFA would be an added advantage.
- Teaching and/or coaching experience at Higher Learning Institution level is preferable
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of the above-mentioned subjects
- Experience with Udemy online learning platform would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills particularly in English.
How to apply
Please send in a one-page Letter of Motivation and a two-page CV in English to email@example.com
Deadline for application is Friday, 8 March 2019; at 4:00 PM
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.