- Good Neighbors Rwanda hereby invites national tenders for the construction of 4 Nursery classrooms and construction of one playground in Nyamagabe District Kamegeri Sector.
- Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or firms specialized in the field except those Companies that have worked with GNR before January 2016 which are not allowed to apply for these lots
Lot 1: Construction of 4 Nursery classrooms in Nyamagabe District Kamegeri Sector.
N.B: BIDDERS ARE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR ONLY ONE LOT.
- Tender documents may be obtained from the Secretariat of GNR Head Office located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo Hotel (FAIR VIEW building_3rd floor) from 04th-08th March 2019 working hours (8h00-17h00) upon presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (10,000 Rwf), deposited to the account 211-117708-1-5101-2 open at GT Bank on the Name of Good Neighbors Rwanda.
- A compulsory site visit shall be conducted by the representative of GNR Head Office, The place and time for departure are fixed:
lot 1: At 10h30 local time on 6th March 2019 at GNR Huye Area Office.
The bidders will arrange for their own transport to the sites to be visited. The site visit certificate is valid, when it is signed and stamped by GNR and the company, companies are obliged to bring stamp on the site to be signed on the same day by both parties.
- Well printed bids written in English, properly bound and presented in three copies of which, an original and two copies must reach, in sealed envelopes at GNR Head Office before 14h00 on 13th March 2019 local time (documents must be arranged according to the list provided by GNR in tender book). Bid security of One Million Rwandan Francs (1,000,000 Rwf) issued by a reputable bank or a registered financial institution must be submitted. Late bids shall be rejected and bidders should sign in the tender register at the main entrance door.
- The bids will remain valid for 15 days starting from the deadline for their submission.
The opening of the bids will take place in a public session on 13th March 2019 at 14h20 local time at GNR Head Office.
Note: Companies who have worked with GNR before January 2016 are not allowed to apply for these lots
Done at Kigali, 1st March 2019
Good Neighbors Rwanda